Maybe these could be you:
Time to think about what to do and how
Your first meeting with us:
- You have every opportunity to set out your needs and wishes:
- Advisor would try to set out paths for going forward.
- Identify what support would be most appropriate.
- Work with the candidate as long as needed.
- We research job requirements, ‘hot topics’ within a job, and what is likely to be needed for a CV and interview.
- You may need re-assurance that you are doing the right thing and it needs time.
- You may need support from having never been in this situation before.
Some stories of people who have found working with WJSC a good thing
New to the UK issue 2
Something new after redundancy