We are the team that offers Advice and Support:
- WJSC is a local charity providing support since 1993.
- We have 4 Trustees, 7 Advisors and 2 Supervisors as part of the service team.
- The team lives in the area.
- We are funded by Local Authorities and private donations.
- Our team are volunteers who offer their expertise freely.
Support to help you find work
- Meet an Advisor in a comfortable and private area.
- Talk about your thoughts and concerns.
- Professionals who care.
- Access to valuable knowledge and experience.
- Free personalised guidance.
- WJSC has a long and successful track record.
Advice and support to decide on the direction to go
- Advisors work with you on an individual basis and get to know you.
- Build confidence.
- Maybe open your eyes to new opportunities.
- Expert advice in preparing to deal with the job market.
Register now to make an appointment with an Advisor and gain access to materials and documents that will help you.